Today I went back to finish up packing the lady who is moving on Saturday. What should have been easy wasn’t …mainly because the lady I worked for couldn’t help or do anything … she was to busy being distracted by all 6 phone calls she got and making lists. Today I finished packing her entire kitchen … packed all of her picture frames … art work … living room … did her linen closets and went through several cabinets … when I was done working with her I came back to my friends apartment … ate dinner at a fabulous French restaurant and went grocery shopping at Trader Joes… Oh and when I got home from work I was sitting on the couch and felt the after shock of the 5.9 earthquake in the palm desert ... crazy I know !!!
Things I learned
~ packing picture frames takes SO much time
~ keeping track of how long you worked is super important so you get paid correctly
~ there are malls everywhere in L.A.
~ some people don’t realize the fact that you are completely bored learning about the methane gas, sewage, and oil pipelines throughout Los Angeles
Things I REALLY disliked
~The lady that drove me around today … TERRIBLE driver … thought I might have died
~cleaning out a pantry filled with expired German food
~acting like I was interested in hearing about this clients move to Denver
~ taking home all this gross expired German paste food stuff that the client insist I take with me
~people that ‘go green’ by buying 150 of those fabric reusable bags
Things I Loved
~The French waiters accent
~Looking out at the beach when I got home from work
~Walking to town
~Unpacking and getting settled at the apartment
~Finding Grapefruit Juice
~experiencing the earthquake
~watching SYTYCD
Why I Started This Blog
There are many reasons why I chose to start this blog, but the main reason was i wanted to keep people updated with the challenges, adventures, experiences, and events happening in my life. I love to share the stories of how God is continually working and directing my life. I hope that this blog will allow people I love to see all the wonderful ways God is working through me, teaching me, and pushing me to grow throughout my time at school. I love you all ! ~ Miranda ~
Jeremiah 29:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment