Today started out with 6 hours of work at Rosa's ... Denise and I put together her office ... organized under the stairs and finished the foyer ... their house is officially done ... besides the garage which will happen tomorrow. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt ... tomorrow will be a very long day ... after work was over i came back to the apartment ... took a shower ... got dressed up heels and all and headed to FIDM :D ... I got everything squared away, turned in my transcripts, and got all my questions answered ... Richard (my advisor) told me that he was so proud of me for taking this job here in Cali ... He also gave me great news ... earlier this year i had to take a math and english test kinda like the SAT but for FIDM and he said that on the math section i got all the questions right 100% :) !!!! so exciting ... Walking through the hallways today was such a great feeling ... knowing that thats where i will be going to school ... when i'm there i feel at home ... at peace ... and like i have something in common with everyone ... it feels great to know what my future will look like for the next few years ... Im excited to see what God has in store for me ... things seem to be working out so much better than i could have ever imagined ... my dream is slowly but surely coming true !!!! after we left FIDM we went to Zucca ... by far the best italian food i have ever had ... if you are ever downtown go try it ... its amazing ... and its on South Figueroa Street :)
Things I disliked
memorabilia
school work saved since kids were in preschool ... GET RID OF IT !!!!!!!! No one wants 50 boxes of tests and papers
the crazy drivers here
jerks who make you miss your exit because they are just trying to be rude ... and annoying
Things I loved
zucca
FIDM
the sunny weather today
getting dressed up
yogurt land :)
getting the house done
Rosa's Korean Mother haha so sweet
tuna
my first time ever trying a clam ... it actually wasn't that bad
walking tonight in downtown redondo
my new FIDM sweats :) yeeeeeeee
Why I Started This Blog
There are many reasons why I chose to start this blog, but the main reason was i wanted to keep people updated with the challenges, adventures, experiences, and events happening in my life. I love to share the stories of how God is continually working and directing my life. I hope that this blog will allow people I love to see all the wonderful ways God is working through me, teaching me, and pushing me to grow throughout my time at school. I love you all ! ~ Miranda ~
Jeremiah 29:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment