Why I Started This Blog

There are many reasons why I chose to start this blog, but the main reason was i wanted to keep people updated with the challenges, adventures, experiences, and events happening in my life. I love to share the stories of how God is continually working and directing my life. I hope that this blog will allow people I love to see all the wonderful ways God is working through me, teaching me, and pushing me to grow throughout my time at school. I love you all ! ~ Miranda ~
Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 9, 2010

Starbucks ... Stretching ... spanish ... sister ... scrumptious ... soothing ...

Today was a glorious day beginning with a non-fat latte from starbucks ... i hadn't had one since the fourth of july ... I WAS DEPRIVED OF MY COFFEE ADDICTION ... i got to my job around 9:00 and started to finnish the master closet ... let me tell you its BEAUTIFUL !!!!! I can't believe how well it turned out ... every hanger is the same ... every shirt, pant, jacket it facing the same direction ... its immaculate.... my second task of the day was the two children's rooms and closets ... by 5:00 i had everything unpacked, organized, labeled and perfect ... i felt SO accomplished. Denise (my boss/friend) during lunch started doing yoga ... on the ground outside ... we were in that much pain ... i'm pretty sure i had way to many tylenol today but i would do anything to relieve the pain. For a majority of the day i had an assistant named Suzy :) the thing i loved about her was she spoke spanish !!!! (for those of you who don't know me well i'm in love with the spanish language ..) she didn't know that i could speak and understand it which was fine .... i had lots of fun interpreting everything she said to people on the phone ... is that weird ???? it sounds creepy ... but i promise i'm not ... i just enjoy hearing and translating the language. After work we picked up dinner at Pei Weigh ... my fortune read " others appreciate your good sense of humor at the moment." i thought it was perfectly fitting because i don't know about you but i find my blog hilarious ... in fact last night when i was reading it back to myself i was laughing so hard i cried ... and Denise almost peed her pants ... another two details of the day ... I talked with Katy and i get to spend next weekend with her in New Port Beach :) !!!! I'm super duper excited ... and Denise and I couldn't handle the pain so we went and got an hour and a half massage ... I had some guy named Eddie ... he was amazing ... and if i didn't write anything about him or mention him in my blog i think Denise would have been disappointed .. so Denise there you go i mentioned his name haha

Things I disliked
~stuffed animals
~The stupid haze/fog that never lets the sunshine through
~taco bell
~pain from moving to many boxes
~mark's wardrobe box that appeared once i finished his closet
~bad posture
~the guy at bed bath and beyond that thought he was the best thing to hit the planet ... "don't you dare ask us out because the answer will be a big fat NO!" he had way to much jewelry on ... and the comb over was just a bad idea

Things I loved
~the relief of closet completion
~my massage
~eddie
~mango chicken
~body butter
~denise talking to me about my problem with not packing light ... she thinks i have to many tank tops ... im pretty sure i brought about 25 or more ...
~writing this blog
~talking with mom and my best friend kelsey on the phone
~starbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment