Why I Started This Blog

There are many reasons why I chose to start this blog, but the main reason was i wanted to keep people updated with the challenges, adventures, experiences, and events happening in my life. I love to share the stories of how God is continually working and directing my life. I hope that this blog will allow people I love to see all the wonderful ways God is working through me, teaching me, and pushing me to grow throughout my time at school. I love you all ! ~ Miranda ~
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stars ... Shoes ... and Salad

Today I woke up at 10:30 am because its my day off ... i was thinking that today would consist of me doing nothing ... lounging around the house ... taking naps ... well that all changed when I heard sirens outside and looked and got to see a scene being filmed from the TV show 90210 right outside the apartment on Catalina ave.... i ran and got my camera and took pictures but then made breakfast and got dressed ect. i looked out at the ocean from the balcony after i had gotten ready for the day and saw a ton of boats racing out on the ocean ... i realized it was probably another scene being filmed so i ran down to the beach with my camera freaking out ... and i got there and i saw the same limo/film truck that i had seen in front of the apartment 30 min. earlier .... i got up really close to it and looked like a total crazy person taking tons of pics and following the scene being shot ... at this point i had no idea what it was that they were filming so i was trying to figure out what it was ... i walked by and tried to get pictures of the actors ... they probably knew i was a tourist because i was the only person out of 20 people walking by seeming to care and take pictures ... i finally asked one of the makeup vans and crew what the film was ... then they told me 90210 ... even though I don't watch that show i was still excited about what I saw ... it was a fun way to start the morning ... i then headed out to the village of redondo and went shopping and found some amazing pairs of shoes :) ... and went grocery shopping at trader joes :) which is one of my favorite stores to grocery shop at ... luckily its only a few miles away from the apartment so i walked there :) ... I came back and made dinner for Denise and I ... my salad was spinach ... candied pecans ... feta cheese ... pears ... grilled chicken ... and raspberry vinaigrette :) i took a nap and watched the bachlorette ... my opinion is i'm glad Frank is gone ... i really didn't like him ... and i hope she picks Roberto he's SO adorable ... that is all for now ... i have work tomorrow ... off to bed I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment